A Cat in Toronto

Monday, August 14, 2006

Photos!!!

My first photos from France are finally ready! I uploaded them to a Flickr account today. They can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/claushway/

I've also placed a link from my blog. Under "Links" click on "My Photos" to go to my Flickr account. Like the photos on this page, if you click on them you'll get a bigger image.

Those photos up are far from all the photos I took. I was limited in the amount I could put up so I posted my favorite photos from Tours, my homestay and Paris. That leaves out the field trips to the chateaux I visited with U of T as well as my trip to La Rochelle. I can post more photos next month so I'll update everyone when those are up.

I don't think I'll be posting too many photos of my friends on that website since they'll be available to the public and I don't know how much my friends want to have their photos put up on the web. I'll probably post a few of the really nice ones to the Flickr account but I'll put the rest of those photos up on my 'facebook' account. (Yet another account.) Putting them on the facebook account means only the people from the summer abroad program that I want to see them can see them. I figure that's better for maintaining a certain amount of privacy. If you're wondering, yes, some of the photos of people are potentially embarassing and I'm not looking to make any enemies at the moment.

4 Comments:

  • oooh i'm stealing some of THOSE ^_^

    By Blogger MsKarenAu, at 8/14/2006 8:42 PM  

  • SQUEE! Photos!

    By Blogger ghanima, at 8/14/2006 9:02 PM  

  • Hope you don't mind that I copied some of your photos in my system.

    These are excellent shots. I have gone through them three times already and now I look forward to the next batch.

    You take good pictures, Caty. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/15/2006 7:21 PM  

  • great pictures.. I sorta skipped through them quickly yesterday so I'm going back and taking a closer look at them and posting commments.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2006 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home