A Cat in Toronto

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Shopping

Hi all,

Wow, a lot of questions about shopping. And Dad, please tell me you're joking about having the air conditioning removed. If not, I'm staying here. ;)

So onto the shopping here. Well, they're only allowed to have sales during certain times of the year here and July is one of those times. Yay! With the sales the prices are comparable if not better than Canada. And the styles are much nicer here. I haven't bought any clothes though. I haven't really found anything that I was in love with and I felt my money was much better spent on food. I did however buy a pair of flip flops since my other skirt shoes were giving me blisters.

4 Comments:

  • Oh, kp, you can always take my place in the apartment. Matt won't hardly notice, and I'm not allowed to go home for the next few weeks any way. :(

    So, what are you up to this week?

    By Blogger ghanima, at 7/18/2006 1:47 PM  

  • Your mother would probably kill me in my sleep if I wasn't. (Not a bad way to go, but I'm not ready for that right yet.)
    Is Tours big enough to find a selection, or would you have to go back to Paris to find what you might want?
    Enjoy.
    Love,
    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 3:26 PM  

  • Don't believe your Dad about the air conditioning unit. With the heat that we were having it's impossible to have it out. Come back home we are waiting for you. Iam already preparing what you are asking me to make for dinner when you get home. Anything else you would like to have?
    LOVE,
    MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 6:48 PM  

  • Hi, Caty nice to see another posting from you which believe it or not, I do look forward to.

    I think it's a must that you come back to Toronto with at least say, a top or a sweater from Paris. How about a pair of pants? Or is the lure of French cuisine so much that you'd rather spend your money on food. Can't say I blame you. We do love good food, don't we?

    Continue to enjoy everything about France. And where is the next adventure going to be for this coming weekend? How are your classes coming along? Bon jour, Caty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home