A Cat in Toronto

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hey, that wasn't so hard

Okay, I managed to link to friend's blogs as well as post a picture. Now I just need to post my pictures from France and I'll be set. I'll post a few here but the majority will probably go to a Flickr account.


This one is of Tours. It's a picture of Place Plumereau. It's close to the institute so it's where a lot of the students would hang out.















This one is of Paris. In case you couldn't tell from the Eiffel Tower. ;)







This one is from La Rochelle.

6 Comments:

  • Hey now! Who's that "kev" guy? My website is http://www.wildweasel.ca/ :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2006 9:33 AM  

  • Ooooh! Pretty!

    So, for those who don't know better, click on the pictures on this webpage to see larger versions.

    By Blogger ghanima, at 8/12/2006 11:29 PM  

  • Well done, Caty...these are lovely photos....Looking forward to more of your captured places and things that are so French.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2006 10:19 AM  

  • Great pictures..

    Paris is a lot less.. umm... urban than I pictured it.

    Tours seems more crowded than I imagined.

    I look forward to seeing more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2006 10:18 AM  

  • Those photos aren't totally representative of the places they're taken in. Paris is rather urban despite the trees, it's "French urban." :) Tours really isn't that crowded. Though, all the places I went to were "so French."

    By Blogger Caty, at 8/14/2006 11:39 AM  

  • Lovely pics, Caty, I especially like the one of La Rochelle.

    By Blogger Michelle Hopp, at 8/14/2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home