A Cat in Toronto

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back in Toronto

hi all!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm back in Toronto. I got in last Sunday and I've essentially been resting ever since. Okay, I've done a little bit of cleaning and going out but relatively speaking I haven't done too much.

I'll try to set up a web page for my photos soon so that anyone interested can have a look. I've got a lot of photos to go through though so don't hold your breath waiting for a website or you'll pass out from lack of oxygen.

Now that I'm back I don't know how often I'll update. Day to day life here seems a little boring to write about compared to daily life in France. Maybe that will make my updates easier to read. ;)

3 Comments:

  • Good to know that you are slowly coming around and starting to be back into your usual routine.

    It does take a while to simmer down particularly after the kind of adventure you had, but in more ways than one, I'm sure you are glad to be home and to sleep in your own bed and of course, to savour again your mom's cooking.

    And to miss everything about France is naturally, not out of the ordinary - it means you truly had a wonderful time there.

    I will just wait then to see your truckload of photos. I don't doubt at all that it will take a bit of time to post them because to go through each frame is a big job.

    See you soon!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2006 12:22 AM  

  • Woo hoo! An update! Can't wait to see your pics, but enjoy the hell out of not having to go to school every day. :)

    By Blogger ghanima, at 8/07/2006 10:06 AM  

  • hi Caty! HIIII!!!

    *huggles*

    - Karen

    By Blogger MsKarenAu, at 8/10/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home