A Cat in Toronto

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Home tomorrow!!!

Hi all!

I'm using up the last 5 minutes of my account at the internet cafe so this one will be super short.

If you don't know, I'm coming home tomorrow! Yay! I had a great last few days here. The last two days of class were lots of fun. We watched movies and listened to music and played games. All in French of course.

Also did lots of going away things with the friends I've made here. I just had a very nice lunch at a French restaurant. I'd say it was probably the best meal I've had here. If it wasn't the best, it was definitely up there.

So after a very long bus and plane ride I'll be in Toronto again. I think the first thing I do when I get home will be to have a shower standing up! That's going to be awesome. ;)

Okay, need to get going now. I have a minute and a half to post this.

See you soon!

1 Comments:

  • WELCOME BACK, CATY...Sure glad to know you are, a few hours from now, in the same sphere as the rest of the family here.

    Your sister had missed you a great deal and of course, same with your mom and dad, your mom in particular, who for sure, had cooked up a storm for your homecoming.

    Have fun with them and they and all of us, are all so eager to hear those wonderful stories you have and your impressions of the places you had been in France. Must be one great adventure you had there.

    MALIGAYANG PAGBABALIK!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home