A Cat in Toronto

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Update (finally)

Here's where I try to sum up what I did in August in 50 words or less. Okay maybe not. As a summary I can do it in 2 words: not much. I took a sign language course during the third week of August and other than that I really didn't do anything all that productive. Hmm. Daily excursions included going to Hawkestone, going to Sibbald for Leah's party, helping Kev and Michelle move into their new place, going to the Ex, then the comic con the following weekend. Other than that there were a few outings to various restaurants and family events. Maybe it sounds like a lot but space it out over an entire month and it really was a very easy pace. Especially compared to the crazy pace of July.

So, I start back to work tomorrow. Mornings at the daycare. I should probably be asleep right now but in true beginning of the year tradition, I couldn't sleep so I decided to update my blog instead. Technically I should have started at the daycare on Tuesday but I came down with a nasty cold. Since I didn't want my co-workers and parents mad at me for making them sick at the beginning of the school year, I decided to stay home. U or T classes start next week so I didn't miss anything there.

For those of you wondering, yes more photos are on the way. Now that I'm well enough to drag myself downstairs again, I'll be updating my flickr account with new photos asap.

1 Comments:

  • Nice to hear from you again, Caty.

    Hope you are over that nasty cold that got you.

    I am still recovering from it myself - I missed work for one whole week due to that awful bug. I'm back in circulation again but taking it easy at the same time.

    Well, can't wait to see some new photos from you. Copied most of the last ones you posted into my own system and I go there often. I have really enjoyed your photos.

    Have fun with the kids at the daycare centre.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home