A Cat in Toronto

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Procrastinating . . .

So, I should be doing homework right now but I don't really feel like it. I'll get around to it . . . eventually.

Hurray! I don't feel sick anymore. Now I can eat the loads of Christmas chocolates that I couldn't touch for the past few weeks. I can't eat chocolate when I'm sick - especially with nuts - because it makes me cough. So for the past while I've been staring longingly at the pile of chocolates from Christmas. I imagine it won't be around for very much longer now that I can eat them again. Incidentally, I may be a few pounds heavier the next time you see me and/or more hyper and/or happier. ;)

I remembered a funny story about one of my kids and I thought it might bring a smile to those of you who read this. Okay, so one day I was working with the kindergarten kids and there is only one washroom in that room. A boy was already in the washroom and a girl was standing outside the washroom. She complained to us that she really had to go. My co-worker asked her if she thought she could hold it. The girl grabbed her (own) butt and said with a grossed out look on her face, "I could but then my hand would be smelly." After we rushed her to the 'big kids' washroom we had a laugh about it.

5 Comments:

  • LOL...That's a great story..

    I must also yay to another post.. With so many months off I must say I wasn't expecting another quite so soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/21/2007 11:26 PM  

  • Yes, well I've been rather bored these days of late. Hopefully I'll actually venture out of my house more now that I'm feeling better.

    By Blogger Caty, at 1/21/2007 11:52 PM  

  • There is absolutely nothing wrong in keeping a low profile but I must say that it's nice to hear from you again after a very long hiatus.

    A few times, I visited here but noticed that you're not in a writing mood and I left it at that.

    I'm also glad to know that you are finally recovered from that awful bug that invaded your system.

    This nasty cold virus seems to be going around still hence, keep healthy and strong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2007 10:18 PM  

  • Hey, she's alive! Glad you're feeling better.. Get out in that great Toronto smog and enjoy it!

    By Blogger Dave, at 1/26/2007 1:26 AM  

  • Hey Caty!

    I've been away for so long you've had two posts up! How's the scrapbook coming along? :)

    By Blogger Michelle Hopp, at 1/27/2007 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home