A Cat in Toronto

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I miss Cuba!

So who's in for going back once I finish school next year? Should be early to mid May. Sigh.

So I'm back to the daily grind. I'm currently working very hard at not doing my readings. I guess I really should get around to them at some point. Sigh.

On the bright side, school isn't as awful as I thought it might be. I met some nice people last week and the courses are really quite interesting. And, since they seem relevant to my life, I think I'll have an easier time paying attention and applying myself. At least, I hope so.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • I am aching for a vacation too!
    But can we go to a differrence place this time - same idea, but at least a new location. Mexico, the Dominican, Aruba, Antigua, Hawaii........

    By Blogger MiraFabulous, at 9/19/2007 8:50 AM  

  • Just keep in mind I'm getting married on May 10, and I shall be very sad if all my friends are in Cuba or some other sunny place on that day.

    By Blogger Emma, at 9/19/2007 11:28 AM  

  • May 10? This is new news to me..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/20/2007 2:47 PM  

  • Alrighty then, departure date for our tropical location: May 11th. Hmm, maybe we should wait until after Mother's day too. Okay, Monday after Mother's Day!

    By Blogger Caty, at 9/21/2007 10:44 AM  

  • Yeah, we're going to email everybody with an... e-mail. It's coming soon. We promise.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/21/2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home