A Cat in Toronto

Monday, April 09, 2007

Disclaimer: this post is full of exclamation marks. For those in the audience that find exclamation marks offensive, reader discretion is advised.

MUHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH1!!11!one!!!!!111eleventy-one!!!!11!

I'm done my final paper for my linguistics class!!!!! All 13 freaking pages of it. Hurrah for me! Not that much left now. This is my last week of university hopefully ever. Maybe I'll want to go back some day...like in another life maybe. Right now I'm sick of school and oh so happy to be finishing. And then going to Cuba!!! AHHHHH!!!!! CUBA!!!

4 Comments:

  • Caty!!

    You are too funny - your post on my blog had me rooling.

    So I am very excited for your last paper. I know the giddy feeling that comes with being truly and completely finished.

    And I can't wait to celebrate with you in Cuba next week. I'd be happy to share Eduardo with you ;)

    By Blogger MiraFabulous, at 4/09/2007 7:58 PM  

  • OMGWTFBBQ!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/09/2007 8:33 PM  

  • ROFLMAOcopter

    By Blogger ghanima, at 4/10/2007 12:56 AM  

  • It was great having a little phone chat with you last night.

    Happy to know too that you are finished (at least, for now) with your school life. Put away all your academic concerns now and think of Cuba and the wonderful time you are going to have down there with your mom and dad, Tita Virgie and Jon and of course, the newlyweds...

    How exciting, indeed? Are you all set in your role in the bridal party?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2007 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home