A Cat in Toronto

Monday, March 05, 2007

Must. . . be . . . strong . . .

So I've got six weeks left until I'm done my undergrad. Yay! And boo! Six weeks doesn't seem like that long in some ways but in others it seems far too long. Like in papers, projects, and assignments - it's far too long. I'm trying to keep up what little motivation I have left to make sure I actually get the credits to graduate. That would be a small disaster if I slacked off so much I failed a course since I need all of them. That's the problem with working too hard at the beginning of the semester, I have really good grades so I'm tempted to just coast on those. Also I think I used up my motivation for this semester now I'm running low. I'm constantly reminding myself that when it's all over I'll be in Cuba days later but even that's not working so well anymore. Sigh. Well, I'm off to finish a paper. Bare minimum is better than nothing, right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I like the label you chose for this post. :)

    So, if you've developed a habit of getting good grades at the beginning of the semester and being tempted to rest on those, why not slack at the beginning to really set a challenge for yourself?

    By Blogger ghanima, at 3/06/2007 9:40 AM  

  • Procrastination

    'nuff said. :)

    By Blogger Dave, at 3/12/2007 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home